Instagram @foongyee23

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY (belated) to all my friends...

Regardless you're single, couples, or spending times with friends or family, I bet everyone had a great time yesterday spending Valentine's Day with your beloved (^___^). 
So I'm here wishing you guys happy always and stay together forever and ever.


This year was a bit different for me as I was able to celebrate Valentine's Day with him. For me, Valentine's day or not it doesn't matter because with him, everyday is Valentine's Day! =D All thanks to him because he never fails to make me feel like a princess. Showered me with his love on daily basis, surprised me with gifts and bouquet of flowers even on normal days, are the little efforts that I appreciate. Truly, I am grateful and thank you, my love. But funny, out of all the days, there is no bouquet of flowers from him on Valentine's Day. My silly boy. But it's okay darling, I know you're busy with your work and I truly appreciate for your efforts on finding the Valentine's gift and place for our dinner. (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥


We both are not super romantic type. And that's how we enjoy it. (っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っc(◕︣◡◕᷅c)
Started our day having simple lunch at Old Schools Restaurant nearby my house. Went to KL later on for last minute shopping for CNY before he brought me to this awesome Japanese restaurant for dinner that I wanted to share and saved this place in my blog! 

KOMURA JAPANESE RESTAURANT

Komura Japanese Restaurant is located at the lobby of Corus Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. If I am not mistaken, this restaurant is awarded with Award Winning Best Restaurants in 2013. With the exotic ambience integrated with the sense of naturality, cosiness, uniqued dining experience and services provided by the well-trained staffs, I am not surprised Komura is awarded. In fact, for a Japanese culture lover like me, I fell in love at first sight after paying my first visit to this place. (◠‿◠Below are some of the photos I took last night and by looking at it, you may understand what I meant earlier. hehe...

Komura offers Valentine's Day set dinner course for couples


Below are the menu list and as you can see, it also offers complimentary wine and heart-shaped cake.
Besides, not to forget, they also compliment one instant photo for the couples as well.

There are 5 Tatami rooms available in Komura and I think it can fit 2 to 8 persons in one Tatami room which is private cubicle rooms. Other than that, Komura also offers teppanyaki counters and dining tables in open area. The one we had our dinner last night was the Tatami room. I always love Tatami style since long time ago, so yea.....I enjoyed last night's dinner alot!! (≧^◡^≦)





Zenzai (Appetizer - Canape Platter)
* Tuna Tartar (so yummy, I still remember the taste!!)
* Moro kyuri
* Tamagoyaki and Unagi
* Wakame
* Tako sumiso ae




Second dish is the one we love the most. It taste special and delicious. 
This called Dobin Mushi (Tea Pot Soup) and by looking what's inside the pot....it was some kind of mushroom/fish soup I think. Haven't tested this in anywhere else. *ichiban* A MUST try tooooo! 

Sashimi Moriawase (Assorted Sashimi)

 Itadakimasu 

Yakimono Gindara saikyo miso to Nasu Dengaku
(Grilled Cod Fish with Egg Plant)

Agemono (Sanma Wrapped with Oba Leaf and Japanese Plum)

Missed out taking one of the dishes, Wagyu Moromiyaki (Pan Fried Wagyu Beef).
I'm too hungry at that time and I totally forgotten about it. Lolx...
Ok...next~

Shokuji Sansai To Inaniwa Udon
(Wild Vegetable with Flat Noodle Soup)

Matcha Cream Brulee and Mango Fruit


Lastly, the heart-shaped cake and a flower. 
♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡


have a look at the interior design~~~ feels like I am really in Japan right, right? 
teeheee...♱♡‿♡♰




This restaurant really makes me feel like I am really in Japan but alot cheaper of course without air flights to Japan! (ʘ‿ʘ) Teeehee...I am really amazed by the interior design. Thanks love for bringing me there. (◡‿◡✿)

Lastly but not least, Valentine's gift from love. Thanks alot for the sweet memories and bringing me to the places I love the most. Appreciates lotz!
♡。゚.(*♡´◡` 人´◡` ♡*)゚♡ °・


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment