Instagram @foongyee23

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Club Med Cherating



First trip of the year 2015 goes to.....Club Med Cherating!!

Actually this trip was not a part of my plan because initially I felt like staying at home. However, since my mom insist I should go and that my sister had made an arrangement which included me, so I went along. (̶◉͛‿◉̶) Noted that I've been told that my little cousin bro will travel along but I've been tricked as soon as I arrived to the airport. So don't be surprised/feeling weird seeing my group consisted with only aunties and uncles. Lolx....*way to go, mom* (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू) 

Anyhow, I am not upset or whatsoever...cause a part of me was quite exited for the trip too when the date of travelling is around the corner. Even a day before the trip, I was so busy packing and looking for stuffs like sunblock and things my sister have requested. So yep, basically who don't love travelling?!! (>‿◠)✌

Since my group is mainly consists of aunties and uncles, nothing much extreme activities I can do at there. So this trip, for me, is all about relaxation and chillax (which I love the most!!!) hahahahaa!!! Unless coming here with a bunch of friends, I think I will just slack around instead of playing those sport activities such as archery, flying trapeze, rainforest walks, kayaking and others. But luckily, on my sister's off day, I get to try out sailing. =D 

Another lucky side I wanna add on is that my group loves taking photo too....hahaha!! So yep, we took alot of photo during our stays in Club Med. Well....photo as memories is better than nothing. (¬‿¬) keke..


Club Med Cherating is abit different when compared to ClubMed Bali or Bintan which I went previously. Little that I know, after my sis explained to me only I get to know that Club Med Cherating is the oldest Club Med in Asia. Lolx....no wonder I feel it's kinda old-looking. *teehee* However, I still love the place because nature and antique-looking-building or stuffs is my kind of "thing" (✿◠‿◠) 


In the boutique shop located within the resort, is where all the signature Club Med shirt (with the numbering) can be found. 

Fyi, different resort has their own number. For example, for the number "45" and "88" represent ClubMed Cherating. So, each time we travel to different Club Med, confirm we will buy at least one piece of the shirt for collections. o(=´∇`=)o

Group pic where everyone is wearing Club Med's Shirt


One fun features that I love about Club Med is that, they have this dress code/theme thingy on every night. So the guest can choose to join (or not to join) the theme and be a part of the team for the night activities. Actually nothing special about this dress code thingy, is just that by wearing the dress code I feel more of my participation to the team. ≧◠‿◠≦✌

Anyway, dress code of the night (Day 1): Black and White

Dress code of the night (Day 2): Free elegant

Dress code of the night (Day 3): Asian night
I choose flowery clothes (abit similar to batik) instead of cheongsam cause I scare hot. *shy*


DAY TIME ACTIVITIES

A lot selfies with le sister nearby the beach

took this mini train to another side of the beach for sailing and zen pool

beautiful beach~

a must have tourist-pose on le beach? hehe 
¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

Not a very nice pic of me after sailing....but i love that smile (maybe abit awkward) on my face. 
Had a great moments sailing with sis and friends. 
 Sailing feels so good. 
First attempt and it was a nice experience.  
Between, the sand is so HOT!! Had to run back to shady place

A lot selfies with le sis again

my private tour guide of the day, le sis...
bringing me to Zen Pool

One of my FAVOURITE spot of all at the Zen Pool.
After sailing, this is the best spot for me to relax and chill while enjoying the breeze of the sea as well as drowning myself into the beautiful scenery.
One word, AWESOME!!

Since my mom and the others did not went to the Zen Pool on the other day due to tiredness after sailing, so they decided to go Zen Pool the next day after looking at the photo I took.
Hahahaa...seriously, they couldn't resist temptations yo └༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽┘

Taking photo with one of the GO (latin teacher) feel stress yo... 
haha!! 
୧༼ ヘ ᗜ ヘ ༽୨


it's been such a long time my mind feel so relax le...
*breath in...breath out* 
k....I MISS THE BEACH already....cry~~


NIGHT/EVENING ACTIVITIES

Night or evening activities inside Club Med is mainly about dinner, entertainment shows, performance, drink and chillax with all the GOs and GMs. Below are just some of the dinner place I took. As for the other performance and activities that happened throughout the night, I'm not gonna post it here....lazy d. *xixi*

Dinner by the pool side is beautiful


Dinner nearby the beach is one of my FAVOURITE!!! (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤ ❤




Above are just a part of all the photo I took on the trip. I have also uploaded the others photo in my Club Med Cherating album on my Facebook Profile. Kindly visit, if and only if, you wanna see more photo ^_^ Hehe..



What is Club Med?

Noted that some of my friends are not aware or do not know what Club Med is all about. To be honest, I am not surprised at all because if it wasn't my aunty, personally I also do not know what is Club Med too. All thanks to my aunty for introducing Club Med to me and my sister few years back. ٩(˘◡˘)۶ So I am gonna summarize this in short as anyone can googled it up anytime. =D

Club Med (in full as Club Mediterranee), is a type of all-inclusive vacation resorts found in many parts of the world, usually in exotic locations such as Maldives, Sahoro, Guilin, Bali and others. As of November 2010, there are 80 resorts operates across Europe, Africa and Middle East, North America, Mexico, Caribbean, South America, Asia, Australia, Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean. Each of the resort provides a list of services and activities in a single package for the guest to enjoy. This includes accommodation, food, use of facilities, sports activities, entertainment shows and games as well as free-flow of alcoholic beverages. Yes...free-flow of alcoholic beverages. Therefore, for those who loves drinking while chilling with friends, this place is a heaven for ya. Hehehe~(¬‿¬) Noted that you can enjoy all these privilege with a single payment (per head counts).

Most of the services is carried out by the staffs in the villages known as GO (Gentell Organizer) whereas, the client is addressed as GM (Gracious/Members). The special feature of Club Med is that the GOs and GMs play, dine, drink and dance together every day and night as well as providing evening shows with extensive audience participation.

Resort under Club Med is known as villages. Most villages are designed for families where the GM providing daytime supervised facilities for children so that the adults can enjoy their quality time with their significant half without worrying the safety of their children. As of now, there are three types of villages which categorized as follows:~

  • Family resorts: villages with children's Clubs and activities for teenagers, offering relaxation and leisure activities, and welcoming families, couples and friends.
  • Resorts for everyone: villages with no Club activities for children and teenagers but welcoming couples, families and friends.
  • Resorts for adults only: adults-only villages, from 18 years, offering entertainment, relaxation, sports and leisure activities to friends, singles or couples.

As for the price of the package, it is depending on the destination you choose, seasons (autumn-winter, spring-summer, or autumn-winter), as well as whether the period you chosen is on peak or off-peak.  Sometimes if you're lucky, you can get cheaper package or promotion being offer in matta fair. So if you're interested to have a holiday experience in Club Med, it is better to check out the price on the internet by yourself. Hehehehee...sorry neh I cannot comment much on that~teehee (─‿‿─)


THE END.

4 comments:

  1. I do not understand what is so special about your blog entries . The trips and outings are so common nowadays.
    Your popularity must be coming from the bikini pictures. No more than that. Sex certainly sells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does look gorgeous in her summer dresses too, if you'd actually bother looking. ah well, opinions are like assholes... everybody has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea.... she does look gorgeous in her own way not only the bikini outlook... you are the one who focus only on the bikini instead of the more treasured moments... show us your blog entries... lets how interesting is it before you commented about someone else.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see. Thank you so much for sharing these nice articles. Here is my online shopping

    ReplyDelete